Our contact details
Name: Maxine Ward
Phone Number: +44 7919598013
What type of information we collect:
- We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email address
- Telephone numbers
- Personal details you have voluntarily disclosed in a coaching agreement.
How we get the information and why we have it:
- The information will be collected in your coaching agreement, in our email correspondence and in our marketing automation platform and/or email subscription service.
We also may receive personal information indirectly, such as a referral from someone who to whom you have given consent.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
- The information will be used so that we can contact you to deliver a coaching service and, in the case of your subscription to an email subscription service, to send you further information, resources and marketing new products or offers.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored in our online files, email systems and marketing automation platform.
We keep your personal information for
- The duration of and then for the 12 months following the duration of our coaching service.
- During your subscription to our marketing automation platform.
- Or longer with your explicit consent.
We will then dispose of your personal information by anonymising our records.
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have the following rights:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or Tel: 07919598013 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113